diana
today I spent all my money I know I can afford,but not always.Today I was writing in starbucks during my spare time.What really comfort me is that I can finish my article eventually.I am proud of it.That's made me happy and good appetite. So I decided have a big meal as a reward for me.I paid it by my credit card,because I had no cash.I forgot it quickly . At the ending of the fine day, It's so embarrassed that I could only found 2 yuan in my wallet.Luckly,I can afford the bus ticket,and I came back in security.
1

Today I spent all my money.

I know I can afford it but not always.Today I was writing in starbucks during my spare time.What really comforts me is that I eventually can finish my article. I am proud of it.That's made me happy and having good appetite. So I decided to have a big meal as a reward for me. I paid it with my credit card because I had no cash. I quickly forgot it.
At the end of this nice day, It was so embarrassing that only I could find 2 yuan in my wallet. Luckly,I can use the bus ticket and I came back in security.