Alberto Mantovani
Learning two languages at the same time. Next week I'll have an exam. I'm quite worried because i have to take it in english, and, to be honest, I'm not really ready to do this. Not because I've not studied the materials of the exams, but because I've not studied english for so long, and now I'm forced to refresh my memory. Actually, I don't think that the professor will pay a lot of attenction on the grammar of my text; but, i'm supposed to not to do some big errors. The problem is that I'm preparing at the same time for the exam of french, so that I'm really asking my mind to do something very difficult: to switch rapidly from a language to another! I hope that I'll be able to make this effort. In the meanwhile, I keep practicing here on Italki! This really helps me a lot!

Learning two languages at the same time.

Next week I have an exam. I'm quite worried because I have to take it in English, and, to be honest, I'm not really ready to do this. Not because I've not studied the materials on the exams, but because I've not I haven't studied English for so very long, and now I'm forced trying to refresh my memory. Actually, I don't think that the professor will pay a lot of attention on to the my grammar of my text; but I'm not supposed to not to do some make big errors. The problem is that I'm preparing at the same time for a French exam the exam of french, so that I'm really asking my mind to do something very difficult: to switch rapidly from a one language to another! I hope that I'll be able to do this make this effort. In the meantime, I will keep practicing here on Italki! This It really helps me a lot!

Next week I'll have an exam. I'm quite worried because i have to take it in English, and, to be honest, I'm not really ready to do this. Not because I've not studied the materials of the exams, but because I've not studied English for so long enough.(, and now I'm forced to refresh my memory.) Actually, I don't think that the professor will pay a lot of attenction on to the grammar of my text; but,I'm not supposed to not to do some big errors make big mistakes. The problem is that I'm preparing at the same time for the a French exam of french, and it's (so that I'm really asking my mind to do something) very difficult for me to switch rapidly from a language to another! I hope that I'll be able to make this effort do it. In the meanwhile, I keep on practicing here on Italki! This really helps me a lot!