Henry
I really want to improve my oral english ability I fell very uncomfortable when I am talking with my supervisor each time because my poor oral english ability. Sometimes I really have questions to ask, but I stop talking for the poor oral english, which can not express what I really want to say clearly. It is a very disappointing thing for me. Therefore, I want to improve my oral english ablility from the bottom of my heart. Who can make friends with me and I can teach you Chinese and you can teach me English so that we can improve at the same time. I am now living and studing in Hong Kong, if you are in the same city with me, it would be no better any more.

I really want to improve my oral english ability

I feel very uncomfortable  every time  I talk with my supervisor because of my poor oral English ability. Sometimes I really have questions to ask, but I stop talking because of my poor oral English, which can not express what I really want to say clearly. It is a very disappointing thing for me. Therefore, I want to improve my oral English ablility from the bottom of my heart. (sincerely- better expression) Anyone who  can make friends with me and I can teach you Chinese and you can teach me English so that we can improve at the same time. I am now living and studing in Hong Kong, if you are in the same city with me, it would be no better any more.(? I don't understand this part)

Hello Henry you are lucky to live in Hong Kong -it's a great city.