Anisa Nastiti
Target In My Life Now days, I am studying in an university. Three years later I wish I can graduate from university than I get a job from a foreign companies or works in hotel for two or three years. Than I want to continue my study in Australia (if it possible) while I write a novel or a fairy tale. In six years later I want to get married and have a child, than I hope my novel or fairy tale which I made can be published so I figure on when I am famous. In fifteen years later I want to enjoy my left time with my family, and I want to make my own ice cream and chocolate restaurant in Yogyakarta.

Target Goals In My Life  A target is something you aim for to kill, to make use of etc. For example, "He was her target of a potential husband"; "He was the target of the assassin".  "Be patient, your target will soon be coming out."

Now days, I am now studying in an university. After three years later I wish I can will graduate from university than I and get a job from with a foreign companies company or works in hotel for two or three years. Then I want to continue further my study in Australia (if it possible).  [There are so many interpretations here] while In the meantime, I would like to try my hand in writing a novel or a story of fantasy fairy tale.

In Six years later I want to afterwards, to get married and become a mother.  have a child, than I Hopefully by then, my novel or fairy tale which I made can story will be published and become so I figure on when I am famous.

In Then by the end of fifteen years later I want to enjoy my left time the rest of my life with my family, and I want to make my own also an ice cream and chocolate restaurant owner in Yogyakarta.