girlishAmy
By myself I am a kind of person who is afraid to do somthing alone. However I made a big decision to visit to Japan by myself during last summer vacation. Though It is a sort of challenge for me to go abroad alone, I want to give a present for myself to celebrate my last 20s before turning 30s. I still remember how I was nervous during the firstday of the trip. Tokyo was a very big city. So I sometimes got lost on the street and in the subway station. I felt panic since it's too hot to go anywhere and very crowded with many people everywhere. Fortunately, everytime I got lost I would met kind Japanese people. They let me know how to get the place where I wanted and sometimes took me there personally. Thanks to their kindness, I could sightsee many famous places of Tokyo such as Tokyotower,Rainbow bridge,YoyogiPark. Although I was alone, I had been really happy for five days. After the trip, I felt so proud myself and could get more confidence than before. Because I realized that If I take a trip abroad alone, there will be nothing that I can't do. :) I am a kind of person who is afraid to do somthing alone. However I made a big decision to visit to Japan by myself during last summer vacation. Though It is a sort of challenge for me to go abroad alone, I want to give a present for myself to celebrate my last 20s before turning 30s. I still remember how I was nervous during the firstday of the trip. Tokyo was a very big city. So I sometimes got lost on the street and in the subway station. I felt panic since it's too hot to go anywhere and very crowded with many people everywhere. Fortunately, everytime I got lost I would met kind Japanese people. They let me know how to get the place where I wanted and sometimes took me there personally. Thanks to their kindness, I could sightsee many famous places of Tokyo such as Tokyotower,Rainbow bridge,YoyogiPark. Although I was alone, I had been really happy for five days. After the trip, I felt so proud myself and could get more confidence than before. Because I realized that If I take a trip abroad alone, there will be nothing that I can't do. :)
3

By myself

I am a the kind of person who is afraid to do somthing alone. However, I made a big decision to visit to Japan by myself during last summer vacation. Though it is was a sort of challenge for me to go abroad alone, I wanted to give a present for to myself to celebrate my last 20s before turning 30s.

I still remember how I was nervous during the first day of the trip.
Tokyo was a very big city, so I sometimes got lost on the street and in the subway station. I felt panicked since it's it was too hot to go anywhere and very crowded with many people everywhere.
Fortunately, every time I got lost I would meet kind Japanese people. They would let me know how to get the place to where I wanted to go and sometimes took me there personally.

Thanks to their kindness, I could sightsee many famous places of Tokyo such as Tokyo Tower, Rainbow Bridge, and Yoyogi Park. Although I was alone, I had been really happy for five days.

After the trip, I felt so proud myself and could get was more confidence confident than before. Because I realized that if I take a trip abroad alone, there will be nothing that I can't do. :)

<em>Very good! You usually will discover things about yourself when travelling alone. Glad that you had a good time.</em>

Well done,Amy.Travelling by yourself is a great thing to do.You will enjoy it even more the next time because now you know that you can do it.