Wen.Huang
This is a fact hitherto unknow Some new sentences. Ma Jianguo is a internet celebrity, but we don't even know what he looks like, this is a fact hitherto unknow. What's the minimal price of this? The accident constitute a direct threat to humans. As you can see, parallel lines never converge. Streams converge to form a river, and rivers flow into the sea. Uncle lai sleep late everyday, however, he got up early this morning, he surpass by my expectation. The parliament gave official approval to a budget. The report provides a comprehensive analysis a problem. I have grown up, and I should undertake my responsibility. My friend is a Christian, and he has a pious heart. I don't know wether she loves me, and I am endeavoring to ascertain her mind. The manufacturer offer a discount for his large orders. He is trying to coordinate the relation of them. He bade to the hostess and darted out of sigh. Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)
1

This is a fact hitherto unknow

Some new sentences.
Ma Jianguo is a internet celebrity, but we don't even know what he looks like, this is a fact hitherto unknown    this phrase ("a fact hitherto unknown") is seen in newspapers sometimes, but it sounds rather formal and old-fashioned.
What's the minimal price of this? Depends on what you mean.  If you are asking for a lower price, you could say "What's the lowest price you can offer me?"  or "What's the lowest you can accept?"
The accident constitutes a direct threat to humans.
As you can see, parallel lines never converge.
Streams converge to form a river, and rivers flow into the sea.
Uncle lai sleeps late everyday.  However, he got up early this morning, so he surpassed by my expectation.

You cannot use "however" as a conjunction -- this is a very common mistake!  :)
The parliament gave official approval to a budget.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the problem.
I have grown up, and I should undertake take on my responsibility.
My friend is a Christian, and he has a pious heart.
I don't know whether she loves me, and I am endeavoring to ascertain her mind. This is very formal!! It sounds a bit funny, like you are being sarcastic.  I would say "and I'm trying to find out."
The manufacturer offers a discount for his large orders.
He is trying to coordinate the relation between them.
He bade to the hostess good-bye and darted out of sightAgain, "bade" is an old-fashioned word, rarely used nowadays.  I would say "He said good-bye to the hostess".

Good sentences!! Are they related?

Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)