smelval
Can someone help with my small notebook entry? Many thanks Good day to you! How are things? What's the weather like? It's frosty and gloomy outside. I came home about an hour ago. I had a meagre meal of buckwheat and chickpeas. Today I got a sms from the court. It is said that on December 10 we will have the first trial. After the sms the judge assistant called me asking to bring the documents which are affirmed by the notary by next Monday. I hope my boss let me go to the court otherwise I will have to miss the trial. I am going to have an invigorating shower and then to try to read several pages of the book which I have been reading for than a month. Take care and stay warm.

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Can someone help with my short notebook entry? Many thanks.

Good day to you!
How are things? What's the weather like? Here, it's frosty and gloomy outside.
I came home about an hour ago. I had a meagre meal of buckwheat and chickpeas.
Today I got an sms from the court. It is said that the first trial [hearing ?? 1] will take place on December 10th. After I received the sms, the judge's clerk/assistant called me, and asked me to bring certain notarized documents by next Monday.
I hope my boss will let me go to the court; otherwise, I will have to miss the trial.
I am going to take/have an invigorating shower, and then to try to read several pages of the book which I have been reading for more (?) than a month.
Take care and stay warm.

[1]  Instead of "trial," I think you mean "hearing."  A court case is scheduled to have only one trial, but may have several pre-trial (before trial) hearings and post-trial (after trial) hearings.