nguyenvn
Hometown I was born in a village in central Vietnam. It is a remote village, deep in the mountain. My village is very poor. Most children’s often heavy work from very young and me too. They usually leave school early because not enough money to pay the school. My family also poor but I am very willing to learn because I have a crave for explore about the world. I was found almost ways for come back my school. Everyday, I help my parent for heavy work and I reading book in free time. Finally, I graduated from Hue University and then I have found a good job at the big city. Sometime I come back hometown. I love my hometown very much because it is very beautify. My home near a small river. Around the my house there are a lot of hills and trees. In the summer, birds building nest in a tree next my house and sing very fun. My hometown also has the many rice field very beautiful. My hometown’s people are very friendly. If you love peaceful you should visit my hometown. I will do a tour guide for you.
Peaceful . . .