Liya
Germany’s weather, and how is it in your country? The last days I spent my time only in my bed. I hate it to be ill. The weather change so quickly in Germany. Few days do you have a good weather but suddenly it will be bad and cold. I get the feeling, in one day do you have all the four seasons. But now, you have only terrible weather all day. It's gray and the sun dosn't shine. Recently I bought a new winter coat. I wore it only once and I assert that is not warm enough. I hope I can exchange the winter coat tomorrow. It’s so cold in Germany and it has not snowed yet. That means, it will be still colder. What’s about your country? How ist he weather there?
1

Germany’s weather, and how is it in your country?

During the last days, I have spent my time only in my bed. I hate to be ill. The weather changes so quickly in Germany. For a few days you have a good weather but suddenly it gets bad and cold. I get the feeling, in one day you have all the four seasons. But now, you only have terrible weather all day. It's gray and the sun doesn't shine. Recently I bought a new winter coat. I wore it only once and I assert that it is not warm enough. I hope I can change the winter coat tomorrow.

It’s so cold in Germany and it has not snowed yet. That means, it will become even colder.
What about your country? How is the weather there?

1

During the last few days I have spent all my time in bed. my time only in my bed. I hate being it to be ill. The weather changes so quickly in Germany; it will be good for a few days do you have a good weather but and then suddenly it will be bad and cold. Sometimes it feels like we get all four seasons in one day I get the feeling, in one day do you have all the four seasons. But now, we are having you have only terrible weather all every day. It's grey and there is no sunshine. sun dosn't shine. Recently I bought a new winter coat. I wore it only once and I assert that it's not warm enough. I hope I can exchange the winter coat it tomorrow. <em>(you can use 'it' as we know you are referring to the coat which you have already mentioned.)</em>

<em>It’s</em> so cold in Germany and but it hasn't has not snowed yet. <em>(You are mixing formal and informal through mixing contractions)</em> That means, it will be it's going to be colder still.  still colder. <em>(We use pres continuous when we predict the weather based on evidence</em>).
What’s about your country? How is the weather there?

Oh what? -18? :O I think, I should be happy to live in Germany xD Now it's 0°.
In Winnipeg, Canada it is -18 right now and the temperature will drop to -30 tonight. This is truly unseasonably cold. The sun was out today. Thank goodness it was not windy.