Yang
Thanks Giving Someone can be always free with smiles,words of praise,and excuses for misdoings.For me such person has but only drawback:he or she might feel stressed out when it does not function,to their abilities of creating a harmony ,friendly,easy-to-trust-in,with joke but never hurt relationships with others. They've taken to it,the way sharing his emotions with someone they hold strong confidence and trust, like a duck to water.And so it went on,the way went on, time went on,so did the comparisons.I believe in my own motto "Comparions are evil"The unbalance of their psychological balance lead to some disastrous in their inner mind,but under their disguise,you would only detect little changes upon facial expression which might be exterted from emotion procession with high intensity. Thanks giving,thank you for giving us a optimisstic attitude towards life but trapping yourself into a mire.Not everyone could deal with problems in interpersonal relationship,just cruising through,while others practically slamming their head against a wall trying hardly.Thus challenged,you are keep up to deal with issues in your life with a kind,optimisstic attitude,that's what I envy most,but desire at the same time.Thank you,since you've came into my life for such a reason! Got help from my books,thank you as well!(*^ω^*)