Fernando
A stag night Hi Thomas Last month our group of friends attended to San Sebastian to celebrate our friend Paco’s stag night. As you know the wedding is celebrating the 3rd of December. You know that we don’t need a lot of preparations, only to be ready to have fun and a cast iron stomach (a stomach of steel). We rented a van in Tudela and in the middle of the trip we had a copious brunch. Then in San Sebastian we got the beach, everybody stared us due to the bizarre bathing suit that we had put on to the groom. Next we visited the ancient centre where we ate like a Kings, you wouldn’t believe how tasty (flavourful) and well-prepared were the Tapas. By the afternoon we relaxed in the spa called “La Perla” until the night came. Finally as you can imagine, we had dinner in a quaint cider bar and we drank to the last drop. In short, it is worth spending a weekend in San Sebastian, although married men should know what they are doing. I know that any wife is a bit jealous. Regards

A stag night

Hi Thomas

Last month our group of friends went to San Sebastian to celebrate our friend Paco’s stag night. As you know the wedding is on the 3rd of December.
You know that we don’t need a lot of preparations, only to be ready to have fun and have a cast iron stomach (a stomach of steel). We rented a van in Tudela and in the middle of the trip we had a copious brunch. Then in San Sebastian when we got the beach,(YOU CAN ALSO SAY, when we hit the beach) everybody stared us due to the bizarre bathing suit that we had put on to the groom. Next we visited the ancient centre where we ate like a Kings, you wouldn’t believe how tasty (flavourful) and well-prepared were the Tapas were. In the afternoon we relaxed in the spa called “La Perla” until the night came. Finally as you can imagine, we had dinner in a quaint cider bar and we drank to the last drop.
In short, it is worth spending a weekend in San Sebastian, although married men should be careful with what they are doing. I know that any wife would be a bit jealous.

Regards

Sounds like you had a great time.

A stag night

Hi Thomas

Last month our group of friends attended travelled/went to San Sebastian to celebrate our friend Paco’s stag night. As you know the wedding is taking place on celebrating the 3rd of December.
You know that we don’t need a lot of preparations, only to be ready to have fun and a cast iron stomach (a stomach of steel). We rented a van in Tudela and, in the middle of the trip, we had ate a copious amount of food at brunch. Then in San Sebastian, when we got the beach, everybody stared us due to the bizarre bathing suit that we forced the groom to wear had put on to the groom . Next we visited the/an ancient centre where we ate like a Kings. You wouldn’t believe how tasty (flavourful) and well-prepared the tapas were.were the Tapas By In the afternoon we relaxed in the spa called “La Perla” until the evening night came. Finally (as you can imagine) we had dinner in a quaint cider bar and we continued drinking until we finished the last drop! drank to the last drop. 

In short, it's worth spending a weekend in San Sebastian, although married men should be careful what they do know what they are doing. I know that any wife is a bit jealous. most wives would be a bit jealous.

Regards