Jesus
Boudon, this strange friend. I ´m here with this character! His name is Boudon. He´s on my right with his phone. Everyone has a strange friend and I am not the exception! If you are thinking in a talkative man who annoys everyone, it´s undoubtedly him. Our man! The great Boudonces ! He´s capable of making everything wrong. You can be at the work and suddenly look back and see his face coming to you, while your partners look completely surprised how a strange man can come into your work place as another one. Unfortunately, you have to confess them that you are his friend after that. Sometimes you want to kill him when you cant´s stand hearing him but the knife you would need is so far, so that´s the point. Boudon drives everyone crazy. He ´s just unbearable. If you all are still asking why I am his friend, the question is absolutely understandable. When you get bored or you want somebody who with watching the matches, you call your doll, you call Boudon. He´ll pay all your Fantas.
1

Boudon, this strange friend.

I ´m here with this character! His name is Boudon. He´s on my right with his phone.
Everyone has a strange friend and I am not the an exception! If you are thinking in of a talkative man who annoys everyone, it´s undoubtedly him. Our man! The great Boudonces !
He´s capable of making doing everything wrong. You can be at the work and suddenly look back and see his face coming toward you, while your partners look completely surprised about how a strange man can come into your work place as another one (?). Unfortunately, you have to confess to them that you are his friend after that.
Sometimes you want to kill him when you cant´s stand hearing him, but the knife you would need is so too far away, so that´s the point. Boudon drives everyone crazy. He ´s just unbearable.
If you all are still asking why I am his friend, the question is absolutely understandable. When you get bored or you want somebody who with to watching the matches with, you call your pal doll, you call Boudon. He´ll pay for all your Fantas.

Generally:

to do = to perform an action

to make = to build or construct something

In English, to call someone a "doll" usually refers to a girl or a girlfriend.

I didn't understand what you meant by " come into your work place as another one"

hehe, u really have such friend?

Boudon, that strange friend.

Everyone has a strange friend and I am not the exception! If you are thinking in a talkative man who annoys everyone, that's undoubtedly him. Our man! The great Boudonces !
He´s able to make everything wrong. You can be in the job and suddenly look back and see his face coming to you, while your partners seem (better, look in the previous line) completely surprised figuring out how a strange man can come into your work place as another one. Unfortunately, you have to confess them that you are his friend after that.
Sometimes you want to kill him when you can't stand hearing him but the knife you would need is so far, so that´s the point. Boudon drives everyone crazy. He ´s just unbearable.
If you all are still asking why I am his friend, the question is absolutely understandable. When you get bored or you want somebody with whom you can watch (without the) matches, you call your doll, you call Boudon. He´ll pay all your Fantas.

jojojo faltada