Tatiana
THE TRUE LOVE IS A GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOURSELF Why I decided to create this post? First of all because you need to understand what I mean, when I say "TRUE LOVE". We live in the world when people think, that LOVE is only if you have your second part, but today I'd like to speak of another type of LOVE. When you love everyone like a part of you, when you accept everyone with all his habbits and values - for me it is ABSOLUTE LOVE. You know what interesting if you can't love everyone you can't love yourself!!! because everything and everyone are you!!!!!!!! We are ONE!!!!! But now I can understand it only in my brain, I've not felt it by heart, but I'm working on it!!! Why I think that the TRUE LOVE is a real gift you can give to yourself? Because if you properly in ABSOLUTE LOVE you understand that you divine and everyone is divine and you have no resentments!!!! Because every one innocent like you!!! GOD IS LOVE!!!! God doesn't sit in the sky, "he" is inside you, inside everyone and LOVES YOU!!!!!!!

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

THETRUE LOVE IS A GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOURSELF

Why did I decide to create this post? First of all, because you need to understand what I mean, when I say "TRUE LOVE".
We live in a world where people think, that LOVE is only if you have your other half, but today I'd like to speak of another type of LOVE. When you love everyone like a part of you, when you accept everyone with all his habits and values - for me, that is ABSOLUTE LOVE. You know what is interesting? If you can't love everyone, you can't love yourself!!! --because everything and everyone is you!!!!!!!! We are ONE!!!!! But now I can understand this only in my mind; I've not felt it in my heart.  But I'm working on it!!! Why do I think that the TRUE LOVE is a real gift you can give to yourself? Because if you feel/have/know ABSOLUTE LOVE, you understand that you and everyone else are divineand you feel no resentments!!!! Because every one is innocent like you!!! GOD IS LOVE!!!! God doesn't sit in the sky; "He" is inside you, inside everyone, and LOVES YOU!!!!!!!