Tatiana
Actress Tais Isaeva/ Tais Butterfly Hello, my eternal friends!!! My name is Tais, I'm professional actress and designer. But I believe that the most important profession in live is to LOVE. I can't say, that I know myself what the ABSOLUTE LOVE is, but I study to it!!! I found a spiritual mentor, who always helps me to return to my innocence, to remember who I am. And now I have strong inner work on myself. I try to find all my fears and love them, because I believe, that you can let go everything only if you LOVE it. To be honest for a long time I couldn't understand what means to be an ACTRESS of NEW ERA, but now step by step I'm starting to understand that it is a person, who knows her own nature, knows that she is divine and than helps everyone to find it in theirselves. I can't say that I have a lot of roles in cinema or theatre, but now it's not important for me. Because for me true success is in the amount of TRUE LOVE and not in money or number of roles. I'm very grateful to the UNIVERSE, that I'm on my own place! I'm grateful for all people around me! I'm grateful for all opportunities, that I have! I grateful for everything!!!!!!!!! Believe in yourself, and always remember that you are DIVINE!!!!! From "Moscow" with ABSOLUTE LOVE "Tais Butterfly"