Joaquin
New York "Live is to dream awake" The people who they are not able to do his dreams always say to you that are not able to do it neither. And I say: why not? In one hand, I have a big dream, to fly to NY, but I know that it is very expensive. If you book a ticket flight some month ago probably It will be cheapest than if you are going to buy right now. Accordingly, you can spend more time preparing another things like baggages or accomodation. In the other hand, you need to have money or being a lucky boy because a bit of people have the chance to go away for a couple of weeks. In the other views, it is very important to know what it your end is. Will it be a pleasure trip or looking for a job? If it will finally the second way you need also a VISA. This is a document which has personal information about yourself and you will need to be in EEUU. If you have not got this one, you won't find a good job. NY is a dream for everyone although every dream probably are very complicated but If you get it, you will be the most happy boy in the world. Cheers

New York

"To live is to dream awake" The people who they are not able to do achieve his their dreams always say to you that you are not able to do it neither. And I say: why not?
In On one hand, I have a big dream, to fly to NY but I know that it is very expensive. If you book a ticket flight in a couple (you could say some but it doesn't sound very natural) months ago it probably  will be cheapest cheaper than if you are going to buy it right now.
Accordingly, you can spend more time preparing another other things like baggages or accomodation.
In On the other hand, you need to have money or being a lucky boy because only a bit of people have the chance to go away for a couple of weeks.
In the other views, it is very important to know what it your end is. Will it be a pleasure trip or looking for a job? If it will finally be the second way you also need a VISA. This is a document which has personal information about yourself and you will need to be in EEUU. If you have not got this one, you won't find a good job.
NY is a dream for everyone although every all dreams are probably are very complicated but If you get it, you will be the most happiest boy in the world. Cheers!

I hope this correction helps you! I also hope you get to achieve your dream and go to NY! 
I wish you lots of luck!