Mariana Cardial
Hello! I am Brazilian and a few months ago I quited my english school, and I'm still not very good at english. I'm new at italki and and don't know how to write or what to write here. I think I'd like to learn more about the english and make some good friends here, thank you for reading ^-^
1

Hello!

I am Brazilian and a few months ago I quit my English school, and I'm still not very good at English. I'm new at italki and and don't know how to write or what to write here. I think I'd like to learn more about the English and make some good friends here, thank you for reading ^-^

<em>You did well! You can use italki to write like you did today, for language exchange, or to take classes from different teachers, it's a very useful website!</em>

1

Hello!

I am Brazilian, and a few months ago I quited my English school, and. I'm still not very good at English. I'm new on italki and and  I don't know how to write or what to write here. I think I'd like to learn more about the English and make some good friends here, thank you for reading ^-^

Your paragragh was good just minor mistakes. 

I can help you, I'm trying to learn portuguese from Brazil. I am from America(  :

welcome :) you can discussion any situation or positions in your life but try to be in English and you can make a lot of friends and try to go on with your language and maybe you can help your friends with your mother language to learn it too
Hi Mariana! I'm Brazilian too and I finished my English course a few months ago haha, by the way, I can help you with english if you want! (: