The Fear of Moving Abroad I have been woring hard this year to get a permit to spend some months in another country. My trip is coming, and now I'm very scared. This will be the first time that I leave Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll in a class of that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life. Adittionally, since Colombians are unwelcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

The Fear of Moving Abroad

I have been woring hard this year to get a permit (¿visa?) to spend some months in another country. My trip is coming (approaching), and now I'm very scared (nervous/anxious). This will be the first time that I am leaving Colombia, plus I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll in a class of that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life.  Additionally, since Colombians are un not welcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

Good luck with your travels.  Things are usually more anxiety-provoking in anticipation than they are in reality.  I have traveled a lot to many different countries and have found most people to be welcoming and friendly, provided you treat them with respect and show genuine interest in learning about them and their cultures.  

The Fear of Moving Abroad

I have been woring working hard this year to get a permit permission to spend some months in another country. My trip is coming, and now I'm very scared. This will be the first time that I leave have left Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll in a class of  for that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life. Adittionally Additionally , since Colombians are unwelcome not welcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's it's still the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

The Fear of Moving Abroad

I have been woring hard this year to get a permit to spend some months in another country. My trip is coming, and now I'm very scared. This will be the first time that I leave Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll in a class of that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life. Adittionally, since Colombians are unwelcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

The Fear of Moving Abroad
I have been working hard this year to get a permit to spend some months time in another country. My trip is coming, and now I'm very scared. This will be the first time that I leave Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll in a class of that language language classes, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life. Aditionally, since Colombians are unwelcome not welcomed in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself (or on my own), but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

The Fear of Moving Abroad

I have been working hard this year to get a permit to spend a few months in another country. My trip is coming, and now I'm very scared. This will be the first time that I leave Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll (or "I plan to enroll") in a class of that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others on a daily basis. Adittionally, since Colombians are unwelcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

I wish you luck in your travels. Leaving the country for the first time is going to be a big adventure!

The Fear of Moving Abroad

I have been working hard this year to get a permit to spend a few months in another country. My trip is coming up, and now I'm very (I would say really) scared. This will be the first time that I leave Colombia, plus, I don't speak the local language of that country. I'll enroll (I would say I plan to enroll) in a class of that language, but it will be hard for me to communicate with others in daily life. Addittionally, since Colombians are unwelcome in every country, it will make it harder for me to feel comfortable there. Sadly, staying in Colombia is not an option for me now due to security concerns. I have been doing my best to learn the basics of this language by myself, but still it's the language I speak worst out of the ones I study. Anyways, I'm very nervous about it.

________

Good luck with your move!  It can certainly be frightening to move to an unfamiliar place where you don't speak the language well.