shirley
Autum From the window nearby my seat in the office, i saw a grassland, around it there are plenty of trees, this morning, i looked out the window in the 3rd floor, wow, it's a beautiful view just like a colorful picture, green, yellow, and red of different depth dotted inside each other, within soft sunlight, i like autum because its elegance view.

Autum

From the window nearby my seat in the office, I saw a grassland. Around it there are plenty of trees. This morning, I looked out through the window on the 3rd floor. "Wow! It's a beautiful view just as like a colorful picture. Green, yellow, and red of different depth dotted inside each other. Within soft sunlight, I like autum because its elegance view”.

*Nearby is not an adjective but adverb.

Autumn

From the window nearby my seat in the office, I saw a grassland; around it there are plenty of trees. This morning, I looked out a window on the 3rd floor; Wow!, it's a beautiful view just like a colorful picture: green, yellow, and red of different depths dotted inside each other, within soft sunlight. I like autumn because of its elegant view.