Karen
Show my gratitude to the teachers. Today is Thanksgiving Day. I show my gratitude to the teachers who help me revised the essays. I have written two essays issued on the italki net, I checked again and again before I issued, and did not find any mistakes. However several teachers have found them easily and revised for me. I want to show my gratitude to them in the remark. But at the bottom of essays, I could not enter into the remark. I think maybe it is some wrong on my computer, so I changed laptop, it did not either. Why? Is it the italki net busy? Maybe a lot of people are online at the same time. So I wrote this essay specially. Anyway, thank you so much for your help.

Show my gratitude to the teachers.

Today is Thanksgiving Day. I would like to show my gratitude to the teachers who helped me to revised the my essays [1].
I have written two essays issued on the italki net [2],.  I checked again and again before I issued published them, and did not find any mistakes. However several teachers have found them mistakes [3] easily and revised them for me. I want to show my gratitude to them in the remark comments [4]. But at the bottom of essays, I could not enter into the remark comments. I think thought maybe it is was something wrong on with my computer, so I changed to my laptop, it did not work either. Why? Is it that the italki net is busy? Maybe a lot of people are online at the same time. So I wrote this essay specially. Anyway, thank you so much for your help.

----

[1] Why did I change 'revised' to 'revise', when you are talking about the past?  Because the earlier word 'helped' had already established the past tense.  As examples, each of the following sentences are correct, and I've highlighted the verb which establishes the past tense:

"I would like to show my gratitude to the teachers who helped me to revise my essays."

"I would like to show my gratitude to the teachers who helped me with my essays."

"I would like to show my gratitude to the teachers who revised my essays."

[2] You don't need to write "the italki net".  You can simply write, "Italki":

"I have written two essays on Italki."

[3] Writing 'them' was okay, but it was confusing.  Does 'them' refer to the teachers, to the essays, or to the mistakes?  To make is clearer, I have suggested writing 'mistakes'.

[4] When speaking, a 'remark' and a 'comment' are the same thing.  However, when describing small notes after a written essay, the word is 'comments'.

----

It is not unusual for Italki to have problems.  Sometimes I must save a comment to a file on my computer, wait ten minutes, and then try again using Italki.