Jane
2014.11.26 Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving Day. It is a second time that I spend Thanksgiving Day in United States. ( the United States?) It is a huge holiday in the US so I can feel the holiday atmosphere in everywhere. Same as Korea, on holiday people spend a time with there family. I'm not American so I don't need to celebrate Thanksgivind Day but I want to experience various culture includes holiday in here. What should I do if I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving day? Um.... maybe there is a way to eat turkey... but unfortunately me and my husband just two are not enough to eat a whole turkey! What about pumkin pie... Oh, my husband does't like pumkin. I'm gonna just enjoy shopping on Black Friday !
1

2014.11.26

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.
It is a second time that I spend Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
It is a huge holiday in the US so I can feel the holiday atmosphere everywhere.
Same as Korea, on holidays people spend time with their family.
I'm not American, so I don't need to celebrate Thanksgiving Day; but I want to experience various cultures, including holidays.
What should I do if I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving Day?
Um.... maybe there is a way to eat turkey... but unfortunately me and my husband just are two people who aren't enough to eat a whole turkey! What about pumkin pie... Oh, my husband does't like pumkin.
I'm going to just enjoy shopping on Black Friday!

1

2014.11.26

Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving Day.
It is athe second time that I will spend Thanksgiving Day in United States. ( the United States?) Yes, that is correct.
It is a huge holiday in the US so I can feel the holiday atmosphere in everywhere.
Same as Korea. On holiday, people spend a time with theretheir family. (Their is for ownership, there is for places)

I'm not American so I don't need to celebrate Thanksgivindg Day but I want to experience various cultures includesing holidays in here.
What should I do if I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving day?
Um.... maybe there is a way to eat turkey... but unfortunately,with me and my husband, just two are not enough to eat a whole turkey! What about pumkin pie... Oh, my husband does't like pumpkin.
I'm just gonna just enjoy shopping on Black Friday !

Very good! Your writing is much very good. Sounds very natural. Good job!