Carlos Martínez
why Im learing English ? I am learning English becaouse I want to study a Master degree in Europe, Im an Agricultural enginer and I would like study a specialization related to water resources engineering. In my country there are a lot of problems related to the water managment specially on the mining sector. Water resources are really important for everyone, my country have a lot of natural biodiversity ( animal and vegetation ) so now this biodiversity are in a warming risk, in the same way the culture and the population. Maybe someone can suggest me another options to study ( I found a Master in Vrije University really interesting) . Regards ! PD: The picture is related to a ceremonial place of the 'Incas'

why Im learing English ?

I am learning English becaouse I want to study a Master degree in Europe,. Im an Agricultural enginer and I would like to study a specialization related to water resources engineering. In my country, there are a lot of problems related to the water managment specifically on the mining sector.

Water resources are really important for everyone. My country hasve a lot of natural biodiversity ( animal and vegetation ) so now this biodiversity are inis a warming risk, in the same way the culture and the population.

Maybe someone can suggest me another options to study ( I found a Master in Vrije University really interesting) .

Regards !

PD: The picture is related to a ceremonial place of the 'Incas'

(Excellent! Very well done!)