Bryan
The pros and cons of learning many languages In today world you more and more need to be able to speak and understand many languages. But one thing still the same has before : you first need to reach a very high proficiency in English. As communication in a firm is becoming each day even more important , mainly cause of the globalization , learning a person language is a way to understand him better. Indeed , when you really learn a language , you learn a culture too , a " civilisation" as we say in french it involve , the country history , the way of life, tradition , language references , language origins ( for example German only exist since 1525, and was created by Luther from Prussian's dialect ), the way of thinking . Moreover it's a very good way to make many friends and to meet a lot of people really fast , and it's a good way to communicate when you try to pick some up from a other country (as me if you don't like your country's girl ^^ ). Now get back to what you were doing. To finish this paragraph , to speak different languages is very funny, cause each languages implies a unique way of thinking and view of the world , that's make you being a different person for each languages you speak. But they are some pros too , the first and biggest one it's that to learn well a language you will need a huge amount of time , and need to practice it nearly every day , so it's very hard , and the most important think is that you will need to speak it a lot before being able to really communicate using this or those languages. To illustrate this I will talk about my own experience : 3 years ago my German was as good as my today's English but I wasn't able to practice s I forget it all , but the funny thing is that when I can speak it it tends to come again pretty fast . The last thing I've learn some Chinese soon ( mainly cause 中国女孩子太可爱了 ^^ pls don't translate it :p) and was able to practice it time to time and although was able to make great progress in a really short time (if you wan to talk with me to ensure your self about this ^^ ) . Though to my mind it's a great think to speak some foreign languages but you have to know the culture bound to those languages too . But still that to learn a new language take an huge amount of time. If you like this ( maybe nobody will read it :-( ) feel free to ask me for an other dissertation abut whatever subject you are interested in . Bye ! Thank for reading this !

The pros and cons of learning many languages

In today's world you more and more need to be able to speak and understand many languages.
But one thing still the same as before : you first need to reach a very high proficiency in English.
As communication in a firm is becoming even more important each day, mainly because of the globalization , learning a someone's language is a way to understand him better.

Indeed , when you really learn a language , you learn a culture too , a " civilisation" as we say in french it involves , the country's history , the way of life, tradition , language references , language origins ( for example German has only existed since 1525, and was created by Luther from Prussian's dialect ), the way of thinking . Moreover it's a very good way to make many friends and to meet a lot of people really fast , and it's a good way to communicate when you try to pick someone up from an other country ^^ (as me if you don't like your country's girl ^^ ).
Now get back to our topic. To finish this paragraph , to speak different languages is very fun, cause
each languages implies a unique way of thinking and view of the world , that's makes you into a different person for each languages you speak.

But they are some pros too , the first and biggest one is that to learn well a language you will need a huge amount of time , and need to practice it nearly every day , so it's very hard , and the most important thing is that you will need to speak it a lot before being able to really communicate using this or that languages. To illustrate this I will talk about my own experience : 3 years ago my German was as good as my today's English but I wasn't able to practice s I forgot it all , but the funny thing is that when I can speak it, it tends to come again pretty fast . The last thing , I've learn some Chinese recently ( mainly cause 中国女孩子太可爱了 ^^ pls don't translate it :p) and was able to practice it time to time and although I was able to make great progress in a really short time (if you want to talk with me to confirm this for your self ^^ ) .

Though to my mind it's a great think to speak several foreign languages but you have to know the culture bound to those languages too . But still that to learn a new language takes an huge amount of time.

If you like this ( maybe nobody will read it :-( ) feel free to ask me for an other dissertation about whatever subject you are interested in .
Bye ! Thanks for reading this !

But one thing is still the same has as before <em>(or "One thing remains the same")</em>: you first need to reach a very high <em>(optional "level of")</em> proficiency in English.
As communication in a firm is becoming each day even more important each day , mainly because of <em>(or "due to")</em> the globalization , learning a person someone's native language is a way to understand him better.

Indeed , when you really learn a language , you learn a culture too , a " civilisation" as we say in french it involves , the country's history , the way of life, tradition , language references , language origins ( for example German has only existed since 1525, and was created by Luther from Prussian's dialect ), the way of thinking . Moreover it's a very good way to make many friends and to meet a lot of people really fast , and it's a good way to communicate when you try to pick some up from a other country (as me if you don't like your country's girl ^^ ).
Now get back to what you were doing to my topic. To finish this paragraph , to speak different languages is very funny fun <em>(funny means more like comical)</em>, because
each languages implies a unique way of thinking and view of the world , that's makes you being into a different person for each languages you speak.

But they are some pros too , the first and biggest one it's is that to learn well a language well you will need a huge amount of time , and need to practice it nearly every day , so it's very hard , and the most important think thing is that you will need to speak it a lot before being able to really communicate using this or those that languages. To illustrate this I will talk about my own experience : 3 years ago my German was as good as my today's English but I wasn't able to practice s . I forget forgot it all , but the funny thing is that when I can speak it , it tends to come again back pretty fast <em>(or quickly)</em> . The last thing I've learned is some Chinese soon recently ( mainly because 中国女孩子太可爱了 ^^ pls don't translate it :p) and was able to practice it time to time and although I was able to make great progress in a really short time (if you want to talk with me to ensure confirm this for yourself about this ^^ ) .

Though to my mind it's a great think thing to speak some serveral foreign languages but you have to know the culture bound <em>(or related)</em> to those languages too . But still that to learn a new language takes an huge amount of time.

Bye ! Thanks for reading this !

Very interesting! Very easy to read, thank you!