iAndrea
Wild English language needed improve That so funny I never learn english in professional system that's why I called my English level is "wild". But I was working in international company and all written and spoken in English, people understood me, sometimes they asks me several times "what? what?! what?!!!", that was so shame me. I'm Chinese, native language is mandarin. The English already a part of my life, I have to make myself stronger, and also I am so interesting Russian language, I wish I could know some of you who wanna make language exchange and be friends. A smile for you :)
1

Wild English language needed improve needing improvement

That It is so funny that I have never learned english in a professional system. That's why I called my English level is "wild".

ButWhen I was working inat a international company and all writting and spokening in English. People understood me, but sometimes they asks me several times "what? what?! what?!!!" several times. that was soI felt ashamed. (It is better to say I felt ashamed. It is more natural)

I'm Chines. My native language is mandarin. The English is already a part of my life. I have to make myself stronger. and Also,(avoid using and also together) I am so interestinged in the Russian language. I wish I could know some of you who wanna make a language exchange and be friends.

A smile for you :)

(Not bad! Be careful with those commas!)