Pupsik
Part 9 The woodsman stopped dead in his tracks and faced the mighty oak. On one of his branches stood an owl on another a squirrel. Both were perfectly static, as if frozen in time, staring intently at the woodsman, their gaze unwavering. The woodsman returned their gaze, his eyes piercing into the owl and squirrel. "I have asked these trusted forest dwellers to assist you with your quest and both readily agreed.".The familiar boom of the oak's voice resounded through the forest. "They will be your eyes where you can not see, they will be your limbs where you can not reach. Now make haste and save our dear beloved land.". The woodsman and his two new companions disappeared into the forest. Outside the town, at the edge of a small copse, the princess laid plans to emancipate the townsfolk. She recalled what the woodsman had told her about attacking a fortified structure and devised a strategy that she hoped would not fail them. Her generals were informed of the battle formations and were instructed to pass this information through the ranks. Tomorrow they would attack.