Piper Wang
Oops. Oops, I'm offically umemployed! I quit my job last week. As for the reason, well, let's see, my grounp leader is totally a jerk, a pain in my ass. But come on, everyone works for a badass. "I am an assistant engineer, I desing pressure vessles, air separation plants and ambient vaporizor for a living" sounds much cooler than "Hey, I'm one the unemplyed group". What the hell was I think? Yeah, yeah yeah, being stuck with a computer eight hours everyday is awful, let alone not to get any chance to "communicate " with others, but hey, better than staying at home unpaid, Okay?! Now what? You idoit.

Oops.

Oops, I'm offically unemployed!
I quit my job last week.
As for the reason, well, let's see, my grounp leader is totally a jerk, a pain in my ass. But come on, everyone works for a badass.
"I am an assistant engineer, I desing design pressure vessles, air separation plants and ambient vaporizor for a living" sounds much cooler than "Hey, I'm one the unemplyed group".

What the hell was I thinking?

Yeah, yeah yeah, being stuck with a computer eight hours everyday is awful, let alone not to get any chance to "communicate " with others, but hey, better than staying at home unpaid, Okay?!

Now what? You idoit Idiot.

Oops.

Oops, I'm offically unemployed!
I quit my job last week.
As for the reason, well, let's see, my grounp leader is was totally a total jerk, a pain in my ass. But come on, everyone works for a badass.
"I am an assistant engineer, I design pressure vessels, air separation plants and ambient vaporizors for a living" sounds much cooler than "Hey, I'm one of the unemployed group".

What the hell was I thinking?

Yeah, yeah yeah, being stuck with a computer eight hours everyday is awful, let alone not to get getting [continuous tense] any chance to "communicate" with others, but hey, it's better than staying at home unpaid, Okay?!

Now what? You idiot!

I think the emotional part of your message was concluded in the last word. I can almost hear you striking the keys. But may be it's not that bad? You know, like a new chance? New place, new boss( though might be a jerk too), new co-workers?