Lidia
Being parent When you become father or mother you acquire a lot of responsabilities. The easiest part is taking care of children: to feed them, to dress them... What worries more parents is the emotional part: you have to give support to your sons or daughters, to be near them when they have problems, even when you know they don't want to be helped; because mistakes and responsabilities are part of growing and maturing process. It's hard be aware that they probably are doing a mistake and not be able to change that. Nobody tells you that you are going to spend a lot of nights awake, not because they are ill, but you are worried about them. Even in that moments, their smile can compensate you,
1

Being a parent

When you become a father or mother you acquire a lot of responsabilities. The easiest part of parenting is taking care of the children's basic needs: to feeding and them, to dressing them... What worries more parents the most is the emotional part: you have to give support to your sons or daughters, to be near them when they have problems, even when you know they don't want to be helped; because mistakes and responsabilities are part of the growing and maturing processes. It's hard be aware that they are probably are doing a making mistake and not being able to change that.
Nobody tells you that you are going to spend a lot of nights awake, not because they are ill, but because you are worried about them. Even in those that moments, their smile can be your reward. compensate you,

Well said Lidia!  Very well written with only minor corrections required.  I am sure that you are a great parent to your sons and that they appreciate that (or hopefully will one day)!

1

Being parent

When you become a father or mother you acquire a lot of responsibilities. The easiest part is taking care of children: to feed them, to dress them... What worries most parents is the emotional part: you have to give support to your sons or daughters, to be near them when they have problems, even when you know they don't want to be helped; because mistakes and responsibilities are part of growing and the maturing process. It's hard to be aware that they probably are doing a mistake and are not be able to change that.
Nobody tells you that you are going to spend a lot of nights awake, not because they are ill, but because you are worried about them. Even in those moments, their smile can compensate you.

Regarding the last sentence, compensate is not often used in that way. You can try expressing your thought as saying that "even in those moments, their smile can make you feel complete, and other similar ways. Other than that your english is very impressive. 

Being a parent is the most wonderful that happen to my life. It's priceless. I love what you wrote about parenting.