David戴
Can somebody help me with my assignment about a presentation of a book <才物譜> has collected vocabularies in many different kinds of fields in Joseon Dynasty. Which is a characteristic vocabulary-collected dictionary. It is was the first anthology of vocabulary in Korea, and took what our forebears had left us and broke new ground for the future of Korean language learning history. The study in <才物譜> will help us analyze the style and content of the dictionaries existed in early Korea. It is of great reference value for the study in classification of dictionaries, and it provides evidence for the basic information in classification of Korean vocabulary. <才物譜> itself still has important research value today. The large coverage and amounts of vocabularies it includes, and the detailed explanations are all unprecedented in Korean language learning history, processing the characteristic of an encyclopedia. Through the study in this book, we can know more history and culture about Korean Peninsula. Not only does it play an important role in Korean language learning history, but it has reference effects on other subjects. Besides, its compatibility with cultures is of great documents value for the comparison with different cultures in Sinosphere.and it’s also beneficial for us to investigate the status of Chinese ancient books’ and Chinese traditional culture’s outer transmission. However, the study in this book is blanket yet in our country.