Gina
Weekend! Weekend is getting closer. The only thing I do just yelling "Yippie!" all the time, while I'm also waiting for Saturday morning which is the day I could heading back to my hometown. I'm back home almost every week. Even it's quite spending much energy because I'm riding a motorbike for 1,5 hours, I enjoy it. I always visit some different great places, or stay at home, haha. My hometown is in Eastern part of Bali, Indonesia. It's called Karangasem. It needs 2 hours driving from the airport or 1,5 hours from Denpasar. If you search this place on Google, Karangasem is well-known with its water palace, Tirta Gangga and Taman Ujung Sukasada. Because of located along coastal part of Bali sea, there are so many beautiful beaches to visit too, such as Virgin Beach, Amed Beach, Ujung Beach, Candidasa Beach, etc. You won't get any difficulties to get there. It spends 15-45 minutes from the center of the city of Karangasem, Rent a motorbike is the best option when you decided to stay here for 1 or 2 days. Do you want to try local fruit? Put one of the exotic places on your travel list; Sibetan Village. You'll find acres of Sallaca garden - we usually called it Snakefruit. Besides, you'll also find fresh and natural fermented drink made from Snakefruit. If you're a snorkeling-lover, Amed and Tulamben Beach is a must. Scuba diving and snorkeling are the main attraction in Tulamben. It offers exceptional experience for everyone and there is far more to see than just the famous Tulamben ship wreck, USAT Liberty, an US Army Transport ship. Well, what is your exciting plan for the weekend? ;)