Couples Day (5) Not that I don't have any complaints but, when looking back, I have to admit my husband has done his fair share of fulfilling responsibilities for the last 37 years. Although he is from Kyungsang Province where a man is known to speak only three words when he comes home from work, to my relief he speaks more words than that. He doesn't bring me those dazzling cakes I've seen at the bakery but brings enough bread to go around for the family. I sometimes think his love resembles a cast iron pot, slow to heat up but also slow to cool down; far from sleek and fancy but built to last. Our four children grew up to become independent adults without going astray. Of these four, three have been married and formed a family of their own. When our youngest get married, there will be four couples that are derived from our union. That's not bad. I console myself in knowing that most marriage is parallel to every other one down the street.
1

Couples Day (5)

Not that I don't have any complaints, but, when looking back, I have to admit my husband has done his fair share of fulfilling responsibilities for the last 37 years.

Although he is from Kyungsang Province where a man is known to speak only three words when he comes home from work, to my relief he speaks more words than that. He doesn't bring me those dazzling cakes I've seen at the bakery, but brings enough bread to go around for the family. I sometimes think his love resembles a cast iron pot, slow to heat up but also slow to cool down; far from sleek and fancy but built to last. Our four children grew up to become independent adults without going astray. Of thesethe four, three have been married and formed a familyfamilies of their own. When our youngest gets married, there will be four couples that arehave been derived from our union. That's not bad. I console myself in knowing that most marriages isare parallel to every other one down the street.

Well written! Great job.

1

Couples Day (5)

Not that I don't (this is a double negative) have any complaints but, when looking back, I have to admit my husband has done his fair share of fulfilling responsibilities for the last 37 years. I have my complaints, but looking back on the last 37 years, my husband has done his fair share of fulfilling his responsibilities.  (In this sentence, commas are important, I feel ;)

(The simpler the senteces, the better.) Although He is from Kyungsang Province where a man is known to speak only three words when he comes coming home from work. To my relief, he speaks more words than that. He doesn't bring me those dazzling cakes I've seen at the bakery but brings enough bread to go around for the family. I sometimes think his love resembles a cast iron pot, slow to heat up but also slow to cool down; far from sleek and fancy but built to last. (Nice!!!) Our four children grew up to become independent adults without going astray. Of these four, Three have been are married and have families. formed a family of their own. When our youngest gets married, there will be four couples that are derived from our union(This sounds strange to me, but grammitcally, it works. I'm not sure how else to word it. Maybe, "... there will be four couples branching out from our tree. ?). That's not bad. I console myself in knowing that most marriages is are parallel to every other one down the street.