Pavel
How Is It to Live Without Electricity? Have you ever thought how is it to live without electricity? I think about it often these days. Why? Because our house is being rewired and I do not have electricity during the day. Result of days without electricity is that I stay more focused and read more books and that is good for me and my education. I realized that I can check Facebook, e-mail and italki.com just one a day and nothing happens. I also do not need music all day. What is your experience with being without electricity?

How Is It to Live Without Electricity?

Have you ever thought wondered how is it would be to live without electricity? I think about it often these days. Why? Because our house is being rewired and I do not have electricity during the day.

The result of days without electricity consequence of being without electricity for a few days is that I stay more focused and read more books and that is good for me and my education. I realized that I can check Facebook, e-mail and italki.com just once a day and nothing happens. I also do not need music all day.

What is your experience with of being without electricity?

**'Wonder' is a little better for something hypothetical.  We usually use 'think' for something specific.  And again, because it is hypothetical, we don't want to use 'is', instead we use 'would be'.  'Would be' is goood for hypothetical things.

Your sentence "the result of days without electricity" isn't grammatically, but they way I wrote it sounds more natural, I think.

I wouldn't make those corrections, if you didn't otherwise have a fantastic notebook entry.  You are doing a great job!  Keep it up!

Also, if I had no electricity, I would go to the beach and play guitar, and I would practice language from books more, instead of the internet.  Interesting thought!  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for comments. :) Don't you think that we rely on the internet life more than real life?
My country South Africa has power outages ,so now our electricity has been going off once a day for the last 10 days. I teach English online full time so when it goes off ,I can't even work.Plus going to the gym without music is so boring.
I will be restless if without electricity, and switch to the mobile phone to play small games or reading books, if even when the mobile phone is power off, I will get crazy for some minutes and then calm down to wait for the electricity, if it's not a short time waiting, I will....I don't know what to do, that's really disappointed....
impossible for me ! you know for this kind of Technology improvement imagine a world without Electricity is not possible for every one. to my way of thinking if you want to live without electricity,it will be easy to try those situation ! you can put your hands on your mouth just for 2 minutes ... :)))