Elisa
Daily Post: Jurassic Park I feel like I'm so outdated because yesterday was the first time I watched Jurrasic Park. I told my close friend about it and she couldn't believe it. She laughed at me because how could I missed it. Television has repeated it a lots and the film was released in 1993! I just laughed and said I have no time to watch movies. Today, I watch Jurassic Park 2. I do schedule it so I have a chance to watch movies what I've missed these whole life. It's really interesting movie. I always love dinosaurs but I don't think the idea to make dinosaurs exist again is a good idea. Human and dinosaurs can exist at the same time. It's too dangerous for the two of them. They're already extinct and let it be. I guess that's a lot of better to remind them as the way they are than trying to make them alive again.
1

Daily Post: Jurassic Park

I feel like I'm so outdated because yesterday was the first time I watched Jurrasic Park. I told my close friend about it and she couldn't believe it. She laughed at me because how could I have missed it. Television has repeated it a lots and the film was released in 1993! I just laughed and said I have no time to watch movies.

Today, I watched Jurassic Park 2. I do schedule it so I have a chance to watch movies what I've missed these my whole life. It's really an interesting movie. I always love dinosaurs but I don't think the idea to make dinosaurs exist again is a good idea. Human and dinosaurs can exist at the same time. It's too dangerous for the two of them. They're already extinct and let it be. I guess that's a lot of better to remind them as the way they are than trying to make them alive again.

I really love Jurassic Park ,one of my favorite movies ,you should aslo watch number 2 and three