What happened in Information Center in Insadong. (1) Hello, there. This is my first note here in Italki. Since I'm working at Information Center in Insadong, Seoul as a volunteer once a week, my notes're gonna be about what tourists asked. For example, the tourists' sites in Insadong area, recommendations for restaurants, tea house and so on. But for my first note, I'm gonna talk about Korean. This monday, a guy came to the Information Center and asked me whether Korean(called Hangeul) consists of 28 letters. I was confused and there were some tourists who was waiting for me to help them wearing the Hanbok, so I didn't check, but said to him "Yes, it's 28 letters." and he left. But, after he and other tourists left and when I had the time to search, I found out the fact that Korean consists of 24 letters basically, including double consonants and vowels, it consists of 40 letters. I was so embarrassed since I told him the wrong information and also, I didn't know my mother toungue correctly. I hope he can ascertain the fact. My bad. I feel sorry for him.
1

What happened at the Information Center in Insadong. (1)

Hello, there! This is my first note here on Italki. Since I'm working once a week as a volunteer at the Information Center in Insadong, Seoul, my notes are gonna be about what tourists usually ask. For example, the tourists' sites in the Insadong area, recommendations for restaurants, tea houses and so on, but for my first note, I'm gonna talk about the Korean languageLast Monday, a guy came up to the Information Center and asked me whether Korean (called Hangeul) consisted of 28 letters. I was confused and there were some tourists who were waiting for me to help them put on the Hanboks, so I didn't check, but said to him "Yes, it has 28 letters." and he left.
But_after he and other tourists left and when I had the time to search, I found out the fact that Korean consists of 24 letters basically. 40 letters in all, including double consonants and vowels. I was so embarrassed since I gave him incorrect information and also because I didn't know my mother tongue well enough. I hope he can ascertain the fact. My bad. I feel sorry for him. :)

1

This very good. 

One important thing: "going to" like in "going to be about" is never written as "gonna" unless the writing is very informal. It's pronounced that way, but not written that way. 

1

What happened in Information Center in Insadong. (1)

Hello, there. This is my first note here in Italki.
Since I'm working at an Information Center in Insadong, Seoul as a volunteer worker once a week, my notes're are gonna be about what tourists asked. For example, the tourists' sites in Insadong area, recommendations for restaurants, tea house and so on. But for my first note, I'm gonna talk about Korean.
This Monday, a guy came to the Information Center and asked me whether Korean(called Hangeul) consists of 28 letters. I was confused and there were some tourists who was waiting for me to help them wearing the Hanbok, so I didn't check, but said to him "Yes, it's 28 letters." and he left.
But, after that he and other tourists left and when I had the time to search, I found out the fact that Korean consists of 24 letters basically, including double consonants and vowels, it consists of 40 letters. I was so embarrassed since I told him the wrong information and also, I didn't know my mother toungue correctly. I hope he can ascertain the fact. My bad. I feel sorry for him.