Estefanía
Travel for learning. I'm thinking to go at other countries for learning english, but I don´t know if this idea is good, because my english level is low. I want to go London for some time but I'm scared that other people don't understand me when I'll speak them.
1

Travel for learning.

I'm thinking to of going at to other countries for to learning english, but I don´t know if this idea is good, because my english level is low.
I want to go to London for some time a while but I'm scared that other people don't won't understand me when I'll speak them.

Nice post!  I understood you just fine!!  I know it's scary to move to another country, but it's SO exciting.  I'm from America, but I live in Japan now.  It's been two years.  I lived in Barcelona for about half a year, too.  It's soooooo rewarding.

Mi cuñada es de colombia.  Ella tenía miedo tambien, pero fué a London y vivió allí por uno año.  Pienso que ha estudiado, pero no podría hablar muy bien.  En London, ella y mi hermano se conocieron.  Ahora, ella es un traductor.  Si podría moverse a otra páis a practicar íngles, pienso que debes hacerlo.  Es una experiencia increíble!!  Buena suerte!  :)