Pedram
could anyone correct this? Write a letter of application to the tourism office for a local tour guide: -Give your reasons for wanting the job -Explain why you think you can do the job -Describe any relevant experience you have ---------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Sir and Madam: I have always wanted to work at a tourism company to introduce my own country and culture to others. I have wide knowledge about my country, culture and local history and landscapes. I had great grade in geography and history when I was in high school. I love travel and I have travelled around my country, which let me to learn more my country that will help me to introduce it to foreign people. Thankfully, I have great communication skills, which help me to make good relation with others. I have talked with foreign people, who traveled to Iran. I could make a good communication and understand them as a tourism that they may have which problems or requirements. In addition I have been following the travelers posted through internet, which wrote their experiences about travel to Iran so I know which place will be more interested for them and remain great memories about their travel to Iran in mind. I think with these experiments and knowledge I would meet your expectation for this position. Thanks for your consideration. Sincerely, Pedram
1

could anyone correct this?

Write a letter of application to the tourism office for a local tour guide:
-Give your reasons for wanting the job
-Explain why you think you can do the job
-Describe any relevant experience you have
---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have always wanted to work at a tourism company to introduce my own country and culture to others. I have a wide knowledge about my country, culture, and local history and landscapes. I had great grades in geography and history when I was in high school. I love travel and I have travelled around my country, .which let This has allowed me to learn more about my country that and will help me to introduce it to foreign people.

Thankfully, I have great communication skills, which help me to make good relationships with others. I have talked with foreign people, who traveled to Iran. I could was able make a good communication to communicate well with them and understand them as a tourists that they may have and which problems or requirements they had. In addition, I have been following the travelers' posts through on the internet, which where tourists wrote about their experiences about travelling to Iran, so I know which places will be most interesting for them and remain great memories about their travel to Iran in mind so they can have great unforgettable memories during their travel to Iran. I think with these experiments experiences and knowledge, I would meet your expectations for this position.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Pedram

--

Nice job, Pedram!  Be careful in the beginning.  If you know that this tourism company is run by one man and one woman (maybe a couple), you can say "Dear Sir and Madam,".  Otherwise, we should say "or" instead of "and".  Also, it's very common to say "To Whom it May Concern,".  This is very natural sounding in a business letter.  Some things you said were OK, like "which let me", but I changed them to sund more professional, like "This allowed me".  Overall, really nice job.  I hope you get the position!