Henrique Gomes
Thanksgiving Thanksgiving is a holiday in each people give thanks for many things. People travel long distances for a family gathering. Some people may invite friends who can't visit their families to come over American spend the day cooking, eating, watching american football and Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV. The parades usually happens in New York city. They eat turkey as the main dish, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes cassaroles, pumpking pie and stuffing. Other people cook food and offer it to homeless people in the streets. We don't have this holiday in Brazil. I think is a important opportunity to give thanks for family, friends, food we eat and the things we have.
1

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a holiday in which people give thanks for many things.

People travel long distances for their family gatherings.

Some people may invite friends who can't visit their families to come over. 

Americans spend the day cooking, eating, watching American football and Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV.

The parades usually happen in New York City.

They eat turkey and stuffing as the main dish; mashed potatoes and sweet potato casserole as side dishes; and pumpking pie as dessert.

Other people cook food and offer it to homeless people in the streets.

We don't have this holiday in Brazil.

I think it is an important opportunity to give thanks for family, friends, the food we eat and the things we have.