wf0914sam
my first one composition of my cute boy I don't know how to write an composition and choose the topic,so the first one I like to introduce my cute pet.a pure and smart border collie named GUOGUO .I bought him from Peking three years ago,that time he was a little dog.I still remembered when I opened the cage, he came out and sat quietly besides my leg,beautiful eyes looking at me as if he knew I am themaster of him.actually I loved as soon as I saw even if a lot of shit on his body because of long time flying. I think that pet alway be the best friend of human being,he gave me so many joyful.and now he have been grown up,more and more intelligent,my friend and I all love him and take him as one member of my family.

My First one Composition of About My Cute Boy

I don't know how to write an composition and choose the a topic,so asthe my first one I would like to introduce my cute pet,(a pure and smart)a smart pedigree border collie named GUOGUO .I bought him from Peking three years ago,that time he was a little dog.I still remembered when I opened the cage, he came out and sat quietly besides my leg,his beautiful eyes were looking at me as if he knew I am was the his master of him.Actually, I loved him, as soon as I saw him, even if he had a lot of shit on his body because of long time flying the long flight. 
I think that pet will always be the my best friend of human being,he gave me so many joyful much joy and now that he has ve been grown up,and more and more intelligent,my friend and I all love him and take consider him as one a (member of my family) family member.