Irina
My future work. In general, I don`t know, what I want to be in the future. I study English and history and I have additional lessons on these subjects. I will pass the exams including mathematics, history, English and Russian, so I guess I will be an interpreter. To my mind, it`s a very interesting profession. I can be a gide or a teacher of English. If I be a gide I will visit a lot of countries and make new friends. I think this occupation is perfect, because you not only work with pleasure, but you get money. The only minus of this job is that you are too busy to have a family, in my opinion. And my parents want me to be an interpreter, so I think I don`t have a choice. I love St. Petersburg and my dream is to enter the university there. It`s a very beautiful town. Finally, I`m not quite sure, but I think, I will be an interpretor.
1

My future work.

In general At the moment I don`t know what I want to be in the future. I study English and history and I have additional lessons on these subjects. I will pass the take several exams including mathematics, history, English and Russian, so I guess I will be an interpreter. To me my mind, it's a very interesting profession. I can be a guide or an English teacher teacher of English. If I become a guide I will visit a lot of countries and make new friends.

I think this occupation is perfect, because you not only work with pleasure, but you get money not only is it an enjoyable job, but I will get paid at the same time. The only minus negative/drawback of this job is that you might be are too busy to have a family, in my opinion. And my parents want me to be an interpreter, so I think I don't have a choice. I love St. Petersburg and my dream is to enter the go to university there. It's a very beautiful town city (St Petersburg is too big to be a town). I`m not quite sure at the moment, but I think I will be an interpreter.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

My future job.

Up until now, I am uncertain of the professional path I will follow in the near future and after my studies are over. I am majoring in English and History, taking additional classes in both subjects (*GCE Alevels???). My finals will include History, English, Russian and Maths. My guess is that I will become an interpeter. I find it and interesting prospect as the job as a job is not indifferent to me. Afetr all, I could become a tour guide and even travel the world. Money and pleasure combined is always the best package one could get. The only flaw in it is the few time you get for your private life, thus there is not much of a chance to create a family. However, since my family wants me to become an interpreter I think I will be unable to avoid it. For the moment, my main dream is to get into St. Petersburg uni, as I love that city and do my degree there. (*Dear Irina, are you doing sth like GCE Alevels at the moment? The subjects you mention are some kind of university preparation? If yes, the English equivalent are GCE Alevel subjects).

what I want to be in the future. I study English and history and I have additional lessons on these subjects. I will pass the exams including mathematics, history, English and Russian, so I guess I will be an interpreter. To my mind, it`s a very interesting profession. I can be a gide or a teacher of English. If I be a gide I will visit a lot of countries and make new friends. I think this occupation is perfect, because you not only work with pleasure, but you get money. The only minus of this job is that you are too busy to have a family, in my opinion. And my parents want me to be an interpreter, so I think I don`t have a choice. I love St. Petersburg and my dream is to enter the university there. It`s a very beautiful town. Finally, I`m not quite sure, but I think, I will be an interpretor.

My future work.

In general, I don`t know, what I want to be in the future. I study English and history and I have additional lessons on these subjects. I will pass the exams including mathematics, history, English and Russian, so I guess I will be an interpreter. To my mind, it`s a very interesting profession. I can be a gide or a teacher of English. If I be a gide I will visit a lot of countries and make new friends. I think this occupation is perfect, because you not only work with pleasure, but you get money. The only minus of this job is that you are too busy to have a family, in my opinion. And my parents want me to be an interpreter, so I think I don`t have a choice. I love St. Petersburg and my dream is to enter the university there. It`s a very beautiful town. Finally, I`m not quite sure, but I think, I will be an interpreter.

I would guess that if you also studied some journalism and business, that you would find more potential jobs in your future.