bighww
crazy day I feel so tireble when I reading the eassy which is writing by myself.I were suspend that is there anyone can understand it. write a eassy is too hard for me.I do not known is there any possible that I can develop my english skill on just thirty days.Because i have to faced an exam on thirty days latter.I plan to write a short eassy everyday. thank you for reading my words.
1

Crazy day

I feel so tireble terrible when reading the eassy essay which is writing written by myself. I were suspend expect that is there is anyone who can understand it. write Writing an eassy essay is too hard for me. I do not known is if there any it is possible that I can develop my English skill in just thirty days. Because I have to faced an exam in thirty days latter.

I plan to write a short eassy essay everyday.

Thank you for reading my words.

------------

Hi. What you are doing is good. You just need to continue your plan writing essay or paragraphs everyday. It can help you to develop your English. Just write anything that you want and apply the lessons you have learned. You can make it to the test, just believe in yourself. :)

Ccrazy day

I feel so tireble terrible when I am reading the eassy essay which is writing written (Passiv)by myself.

I were suspend expect that is there is anyone who can understand it.

Wwriteing an (before a,e,i,o,u you have to write  an) eassy (essay) is too hard for me.

I do not known is there any possible that I can develop my english skill on in just thirty days.

Because i  I (in big letters) have to faced an exam on in thirty days (latter)

I plan to write a short eassy (essay) everyday.

thank you for reading my words.