hyemin cho
About my first part time job. For one year taking brake time, I decide to make my pocket money by myself. So, these days, I'm given a traning at a theater. It is so interesting :) In a working while, I can meet various people. Some people are rude to staff, in other hand some people are cheerful. :) The latter people seems look like angel...♥ This experience will be usefull to me.

About my first part time job.

For one During my year of taking a brake time, I decide to make my some pocket money by for myself. So these days, I'm being given a traning at a theater. It is so interesting! :) In a While working while, I can meet various people. Some people are rude to the staff, in other hand and some people are cheerful. :) The latter cheerful people seems to look like angels...♥

This experience will be usefull to me.

About My First Part-Time Job

One year after taking a break from work, I'd decided to earn some pocket money for myself.  So, these days, I'm training to work at a theater. It is so interesting :)  While working, I can meet various people. Some people are rude to the staff, on other hand, some people are cheerful. :) The latter people seem to look like angels...♥

This experience will be useful to me.