faye
help me modify my personal statement in native official English~~~thanks!! School of Visual Arts (SVA) is, to my mind, one of the best art schools in the USA. Illustrators today are recognized as being among some of the nation’s top-ranked professionals, and SVA has nourished many outstanding artistic talents in this field. Also, SVA is located in Manhattan, conveniently close to a myriad of contemporary art exhibition and performance centers. The undergraduates at SVA are encouraged early on to use their skills in a practical manner, giving full vent to their creativity, I’ve chosen the undergraduate illustration course there. I began to study painting at the age of seven. To accept drawing training, I wanted to become an artist. With my parents’ encouragement and support, I admitted to the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, Books Art. Through four years of undergraduate training I developed the basic skills of printing, books art and illustration. During that process, I found that I had a very strong interest in illustration. I think the illustration may not be limited to the material. It can catch thoughts flashed in my mind. I am a kind and cheerful girl. In addition to painting outside, I like poetry, movies, yoga and tennis, such as backpacking with different regions and cultures chat discussions. I like to be close to nature. I can get insights on life from nature and inspiration. Nature is really a treasure trove! My painting is based on personal experience and concerned with specific spaces and time. Half of my paintings are based on personal experience of life experience to the debris of real life. The other half is free outside the reality of my own fantasy. I was born in China. As a person who born after 1985, I experienced a great change in Chinese society, from the poor to the rich, the acceleration of urbanization, and so on. However, I miss my childhood because it was happy in nature. I believe that every artists are affected by the social environment inevitably. I want to draw some illustrations let people feel quiet and peaceful but powerful. For many years so I have a good training in drawing and modeling capabilities for object perception. I like to depict mountains, rocks, plants and animals, draw them into a slug expansion look. I did serigraphs, lithographs, engravings fascination that makes me unique texture, grainy texture or sense, trying to bring these textures to my illustration work to go, do some form on the screen with oriental mean, and let people see will feel quiet and peaceful but powerful illus
help me ~~~please!!! it's very important!!!!