Carlos Suárez
A Buried Ferrari In December 1974, in the city of Los Angeles a Mr Cruz decided to give his wife a car for their wedding anniversary. In fact he gave her a Ferrari, which cost him twenty-two thousand dollars. To celebrate that day, they were to a restaurant and parked the Ferrari outside. Unfortunately, when they left the restaurant the Ferrari was gone. Although the police looked for it thoroughly, they weren't able to find the car. In the end, the insurance company had to pay Mr Cruz the money he had paid for the car. Four years later, some children who were digging in their garden found a large, green plastic. That plastic was covering something, but they couln't unearth it because it was stuck. They called the police thinking that they had found a body, and the police began to dig in the garden. What they discovered was far from being a corpse, since they found a car. Somebody had buried a car in that garden. After checking the registration number and the engine number, it turned out to be Mr Cruz's Ferrari. When the police began to investigate into this case, they discovered that it was Mr Cruz who had planned everything. As he was going through economic problems, he had asked some friends to steal the car and to throw it at the sea. Thus, he would be able to get the insurance money. The problem was that at the last moment they decided to bury the car, instead of making it disappear.

A Buried Ferrari

In December 1974, in the city of Los Angeles a Mr Cruz decided to give his wife a car for their wedding anniversary. In fact he gave her a Ferrari, which cost him twenty-two thousand dollars. To celebrate that day, they werewent to a restaurant and parked the Ferrari outside. Unfortunately, when they left the restaurant the Ferrari was gone. Although the police looked for it thoroughly, they weren't able to find the car. In the end, the insurance company had to pay Mr Cruz the money he had paid for the car.
Four years later, some children who were digging in their garden found a large piece of, green plastic. That plastic was covering something, but they couln't unearth it because it was stuck. They called the police thinking that they had found a body, and the police began to dig in the garden. What they discovered was far from being a corpse, since they found a car. Somebody had buried a car in that garden. After checking the registration number and the engine number, it turned out to be Mr Cruz's Ferrari.
When the police began to investigate into this case, they discovered that it was Mr Cruz who had planned everything. As he was going through economic problems, he had asked some friends to steal the car and to throw it atinto the sea. Thus, he would be able to get the insurance money. The problem was that at the last moment they decided to bury the car, instead of making it disappear.

This was very well written, very small problems. You have a large vocabulary and I would say you are extremeley proficient. Keep it up and good job,

~Ian