Joy
about listening Though I've learned english so many years, I can read some simple news and say some , but when I watching English drama, it really hurts me a lot, because I find it is hard to understand what they are talking about, I have to read the english word under the screem, what a tready. but why, I really love American English very much... Oh, another thing is that it is also little diffucult to understand the people from USA when we chat on line, I guess I cann't get the meaning unless I talk to him from begining.

about listening

Although I've been learning English for many years, I can only still read some simple news stories and speak a little English , but when I watch English dramas, i really struggle really hurts me a lot, because/as I find it is hard to understand what they are talking about.

I use English subtitles when watching English television, what a tready? / I feel like using subitles counts as cheating but it helps me to understand what they are saying. I really love the American British ( ;) ) English accent very much/a lot. 

Oh, another thing is that I find it a little diffucult to understand people from USA when we chat online, I guess I can't get the meaning unless I talk to him from begining.

Listening

I have studied English for many years and I can read some of the news and talk a little bit.  But when I watch English shows, it is difficult for me because I find it is hard to understand what they are talking about. I have to read the english words under the picture to understand what they are saying. But I really like American English very much...

Oh, it is also a little diffucult to understand the people from USA when we are talking online, I guess I need to practice more but I will speak fluently, someday.