sherry
PLease check. Thanks! Dear Linda / Mark (is it polite way?) It was very nice to meet you both yesterday. I have been thinking of Steve's feedback since our meeting. Please find below my suggestions: 1. Less experienced teachers I am very happy to deliver workshops on the topic of preparing exams. I would like to offer small groups or 1-2-1 meetings with teachers to answer their queries on teaching advanced students. I can also work alongside with less experienced teachers and help them whenever they need. 3. Lonely feeling :) I would like to organise some after class activities, ie visiting Chinese exhibitions, workshops on Chinese history and culture.
1

Please check. Thanks!

Dear Linda and Mark,

It was very nice to meet you both yesterday. I have been thinking of Steve's feedback since our meeting. Please find below my suggestions: 

I am very happy to deliver workshops on the topic of preparing exams. I would like to offer small groups or one-to-one meetings with teachers to answer their queries on teaching advanced students. I can also work alongside less experienced teachers and help them whenever they need. 

I would also like to organise some after class activities, for example visiting Chinese exhibitions, workshops on Chinese history and culture.