Laura
Event Agreement. Terms of contracting: First.- The contracting party will facilitate in the moment to realice the present agreement the number aproximate of attendees to the celebration. The number dinner guest's confirmation will comunicate 10 days before to the service. Down to 10 days before the day of the banquet it will not any penalization. Between 3 and 9 days before the day of the banquet, it will allow a reduction of the 5% without penalization of the number of dinner guests warranted. All that be more than this reduction of 5% will be invoiced considering the number of people warranted. Second.- Hotel Casual invited you a tasting for 6 people of the choosing menu. After you contracted the banquet and we had receibed warranty deposit. Third.- If the dinner guests are 100 at least, the decoration of the salon, list of dishes (and the groom's suite for the night of the wedding with breakfast and SPA access) will be courtesy of the Hotel Casual. Fourth.- The Hotel Casual receive in this act, as signal concept and like delivey of one part of the total value of the receipt, the amount of 1500€, that we will deduct of the final receipt. In case of banquet cancellation, it will not refund of this amount in compensation for the damage caused. Fifth.- The VAT to applied will be 7%, which will be charged in conformity with the legal provisions in force, it will be should paid for the contracting party. Sixth.- The month before to the celebration, the contracting party should pay a second payment of 60% of the total price. If cash payment, the final payment of the services rendered will be the day before of the event's date. If not cash payment, the final payment will be two or thre days before by bank transfer. Seventh.- The Hotel offers special conditions for a total of 4 guests' rooms of the event, with a stay of at least 3 nights (except high season). If you need more rooms the general charge of the Hotel will be apply for. Name and Surname: Address: ID Card: Telephone: Date of celebration: Banquet's time: Nº guests: Price per person Menu: (Menu attached to the agreement) Hotel Casual Signed and stamped Signature of the contracting party(ies) Signed: Laura Alonso and Virginia Sabarís Pontevedra, 27th November 2014.