goldfish
My Finished English Notebook. Finally, My English Notebook has been done. This is the frist notebook for sutyding English. It took about 2 years to finish this whole notebook. This dirty notebook became one of my treasures. By the way the most treasured item is the photo of my grandmother who passed away several years ago. This has much wear and tear. I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this notebook. ( Am I exaggerating? ) I already bought another notebook. I am looking forward to fill the next notebook with English(^u^)
Great job. I have a notebook too that I hope I will fill up like yours--- with Spanish! Haha, I don't think you are exaggerating!
2 years!? You have been studying hard!

My Finished English Notebook.

Finally, My English Notebook entry has is been done. This is the frist notebook for of my studies English ( english studies ) . It took me about around 2 years to finish this whole notebook. This dirty notebook became one of my treasures. By the way the most treasured item is the photo of my grandmother who passed away several years ago. That has deserves much wear (worries) and tears. I've put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into on this notebook. ( Am I exaggerating? ) I've already bought another notebook. and I am looking forward to fill the next notebook with English(^u^)