Carla
SPAIN Yes, I'm gonna write about my country.Yesterday I saw a video about one american boy who imitated the Spaniards and disappointments me a lot about how we look in the other countries. Spain it's a really beautiful country. We have good food, good beachs and a lot of culture and beautiful monuments. Spain is more than FC Barcelona, the bulls, the party , crisis and I think the Spaniards don't appreciate where we live. I has been tought these days and I don't realize but I live in a beautiful country and I love it. I'm not proud about Magaluf (Mallorca), the bulls, politics, crisis, education...But oh my god the tourist don't appreciate they just go to Barcelona or Madrid. There's just a hundreds beautifuls villages. But I understand they wanted to visit the capital. And Galicia, el Pais Vasco, Andalucia, Catalonia it's just full of good people, traditions and great parties. So don't trust the estereotips we are not so lazy, loud and edges as they say. So if you have the opportunity to come enjoy and overcoat eat paella, patatas bravas, pa amb tomaquet, jamon and tortilla de patatas. I don't want to know the faults that I have. I'm trying and I am striving. Learn from mistakes.
2

SPAIN

Yes, I'm gonna write about my country.Yesterday, I saw a video about one an American boy who imitated the Spaniards and it really disappointments me a lot about how we look are seen in the other countries. Spain it's is a really beautiful country. We have good food, good beaches, and a lot of culture and beautiful monuments. Spain is more than FC Barcelona, the bulls, the parties, the economic crisis and I think the Spaniards don't appreciate where we live. It has been tought these days and I don't realize it but I live in a beautiful country and I love it. I'm not proud about Magaluf (Mallorca), the bulls, politics, the crisis, education...But oh my God, the tourists don't appreciate it and they just go to Barcelona or Madrid. There are just a hundreds of beautifuls villages. But I understand they wanted to visit the capital. And Galicia, el Pais Vasco the Basque Country, Andalucia, Catalonia, it's just full of good people, traditions and great parties. So don't trust the stereotypes: we are not so lazy, loud and edgy as they say. So, if you have the opportunity to come, enjoy and overcoat try eat paella, patatas bravas, pa amb tomaquet, jamon and tortilla de patatas.
I don't want to know the faults mistakes that I have made. I'm trying and I am striving. Learn from mistakes.

Hola Carla,

Muy bien. No te preocupes por los fallos. No es malo equivocarse. Es una buena forma de aprender. ¿Qué hacemos con los bebes? ¿Criticarles por decir algo mal? Claro que no.

Unas cositas: los adjetivos nunca son plurales.

Ten cuidado con el articulo, "the" - sólo para hablar de cosas especificas, no cuando hablas de algo general, como "tourists".

"One" is a number. Un americano - an American. Es como decir, "I have one friend". ¿Sólo tienes un amigo?

Saludos desde Andalucia,

Simón.

We've travelled in the south part of Spain: we drove from Barcelona to Tarifa and back. We are still fond of the country, people, meal... You are so kind and friendly nation! I haven'seen that video, but I know Spain and people living there are wonderful! I hope i'll start studiing spanish one day.