Vera
It is pleasant, when a foreigner is studiing your native language, isn't it? I'm trully surprised that there are so many people all over the world studiing russian. I don't know how to explain this feeling: admiration, inspiration, proud and sympathy. It's like he/she has noticed your country, your culture and might be even your own... of cource everyone knows geography, understands where situats each country (though approximately), he/she recognizes that each nation has its own culture, literature, traditions... But all these knowleges usually are somewhere out of person's real world. When one travels to your country or better starts studiing your native language is like his or her focus catches also the country you've born with all its history, art and people. Isn't it amazing! Somebody wants to share his/her world with you or learn about your life or just make friends... I really marvel that there are so many open-minded helpful people, that the world is so free, that we all are interested in the world and other people!
здравуите Вера. Спасибо

It is pleasant, when a foreigner is studying your native language, isn't it?

I'm truly surprised that there are so many people all over the world studying russian.
I don't know how to explain this feeling: admiration, inspiration, proud and sympathy.
It's like he or she has noticed your country, your culture and might be even your own...
of course everyone knows geography, understands where situate each country (though approximately), he orshe recognizes that each nation has its own culture, literature, traditions... But all these knowleges usually are somewhere out of person's real world. When one travels to your country or better starts studying your native language is like his or her focus catches also the country you've born with all its history, art and people. Isn't it amazing! Somebody wants to share his or her world with you or learn about your life or just make friends...
I'm really marvel that there are so many open-minded helpful people, that the world is so free, that we all are interested in the world and other people!

Вера, Вы правы:) Это потрясающее чувство!