Guillermo
My hoobies, in English and in Spanish. Thanks you in advance to check my text.As I am as concerned, there are a lot of people in this website who are learning Spanish so if you are one of them you get luck because I'm going to write this text in Spanish to help you too. I need to change my mind about my hobbies, I used to get home after a hard work day and switch on my laptop to play any computer game, while I spent my free time in that activity I used to smoke at least one packet of cigarettes, however thank God nowadays I give it up. Regardless of the fact that I love playing with PC game I had to change my habits, because my health was been damaged. Nowadays I'm able to run 6 km in 30 min, I know that it not a gorgeous mark but for me it's enough to feel me proud about my little achieve. Today I use my computer to learning English, I download a lot of postcard from BBC, and I allocated them in my earphones, so when I go for a run, I'm listening those postcard as well. On the other hand, I think with any kind of doubt that my pronunciation is improving also. To sum up, my hobbies are to try keeping my on fit and learning English, I want to make a remark at this point; there is a subtle difference between to learn and to study. Por lo que a mí concierne, hay un montón de gente en este sitio web que están aprendiendo español, así que si usted es uno de ellos esta de suerte porque voy a escribirlo español para ayudarle. Tuve que cambiar mi opinión sobre mis aficiones, solía llegar a casa después de un duro día de trabajo y encender mi portátil y jugar a cualquier juego de ordenador, mientras que pasaba mi tiempo libre en esa actividad, solía fumar al menos un paquete de cigarrillos, sin embargo gracias a Dios, hoy en día lo he dejado. Independientemente del hecho de que me encanta jugar con juegos de PC, tuve que cambiar mis hábitos, porque mi salud se había deteriorado. Hoy en día soy capaz de correr 6 km en 30 min, ya sé que no es una marca magnífica, pero para mí es suficiente para sentirme orgulloso de mi pequeño logro. Hoy uso el ordenador para aprender Inglés, me descargue un montón de “postcards” de la BBC, y los paso a en mis cascos, así que cuando voy a correr, estoy escuchando estos cortos.Por otro lado, creo que sin ningún tipo de duda que mi pronunciación ha mejorado también. Para resumir, mis aficiones son para tratar de mantenerme en forma y aprender inglés, quiero hacer una observación en este punto, hay una sutil diferencia entre estudiar y aprender
2

My hobbies, in English and in Spanish.

Thanks you in advance to check my text.As far I am as concerned, there are a lot of people on this website who are learning Spanish so if you are one of them you got lucky because I'm going to write this text in Spanish to help you too.
I need to change my mind about my hobbies (I would say "I need to change how I think about my hobbies".) , I used to get home after a hard work day and switch on my laptop to play any random computer game, and while I spent my free time doing that, in that activity I used to smoke at least one packet of cigarettes, however thank God nowadays I have given it up.
Regardless of the fact that I love playing with PC games I had to change my habits, because my health was being damaged. Nowadays I'm able to run 6 km in 30 min, I know that it not a gorgeous mark (doesn't sound natural -- maybe "a great time") but for me it's enough to feel me proud about my little achievement. Today I use my computer for learning English, I download a lot of postcard (podcasts?) from BBC, and I allocated them (stored them?) in my earphones, so when I go for a run, I'm listening to those postcard as well. On the other hand, I think with any kind of doubt that my pronunciation is improving also.
To sum up, my hobbies are to try keeping my on fit ("to keep fit", or "to get in shape") and learning English, I want to make a remark at this point; there is a subtle difference between to learning and to studying.

Hi Guillermo,

This was fun to read in Spanish and English!  Congratulations on your better habits and hobbies!

I'm not sure which word you should use -- playing computer games could be a habit or a hobby -- it is a hobby if you also put a lot of effort into it, like reading online about computer games, etc.  It is a habit if you just do it to unwind or to kill time.  Smoking is definitely a habit (a bad habit!) and not a hobby.

When you say "cualquier juego", you could translate as "any old game" or as "any random game" -- to show that it doesn't really matter WHAT game you play, as long as you're playing something.

I agree, I would say there is a big difference between "studying" a language and "learning" or "mastering" the language!

1

My hoobies, in English and in Spanish.

Thanks you in advance to for checking my text.  As far I am as concerned, there are a lot of people in this website who are learning Spanish, so if you are one of them you get are in luck because I'm going to write this text in Spanish to help you too.
I need to change my mind about my hobbies I used to get home after a hard work day and switch on my laptop to play any computer games, and while I spent my free time in that activity I used to smoke at least one pack of cigarettes; however, thank God nowadays I have given it up.
Regardless of the fact that I love playing with PC games, I had to change my habits because my health was had been damaged (or, had deteriorated). Nowadays I'm able to run 6 km in 30 min, I know that it is not a gorgeous mark a great reacord (una marca magnífica) but for me it's enough to feel me proud about my little achievement. Today I use my computer to learning English.  I download a lot of postcard flash cards from BBC, and I allocated listen to them on my earphones, so when I go for a run, I'm listening those flash cards as well. On the other hand, I think with any kind of doubt that my pronunciation is improving also.
To sum up, my hobbies are to try keeping my on keeping myself fit and learning English. I want to make a remark at this point; there is a subtle difference between to learning and to studying.

Por lo que a mí concierne, hay un montón de gente en este sitio web que están aprendiendo español, así que si usted es uno de ellos esta de suerte porque voy a escribirlo español para ayudarle.
Tuve que cambiar mi opinión sobre mis aficiones, solía llegar a casa después de un duro día de trabajo y encender mi portátil y jugar a cualquier juego de ordenador, mientras que pasaba mi tiempo libre en esa actividad, solía fumar al menos un paquete de cigarrillos, sin embargo gracias a Dios, hoy en día lo he dejado.
Independientemente del hecho de que me encanta jugar con juegos de PC, tuve que cambiar mis hábitos, porque mi salud se había deteriorado. Hoy en día soy capaz de correr 6 km en 30 min, ya sé que no es una marca magnífica, pero para mí es suficiente para sentirme orgulloso de mi pequeño logro.
Hoy uso el ordenador para aprender inglés, me descargue un montón de “postcards” de la BBC, y los paso a en mis cascos, así que cuando voy a correr, estoy escuchando estos cortos.Por otro lado, creo que sin ningún tipo de duda que mi pronunciación ha mejorado también.
Para resumir, mis aficiones son para tratar de mantenerme en forma y aprender inglés, quiero hacer una observación en este punto, hay una sutil diferencia entre estudiar y aprender

1

My hoobies hobbies, in English and in Spanish.

Thanks you in advance to for checking my text.  As far as I am as concerned, there are a lot of people in on this website who are learning Spanish. so If you are one of them, you get are lucky because I'm going to write this text in Spanish to help you, too.
I need to change my mind about my hobbies.  I used to get home after a hard work day and switch on my laptop to play any computer games.  While I spent my free time in that activity, I used to smoke at least one packet of cigarettes.  However, thank God, nowadays I give it up.
Regardless of the fact that I love playing with PC games, I had to change my habits, because my health was being damaged (while you can use the word "damage", we would probably say "hurt"). Nowadays I'm able to run 6 km in 30 min; I know that it not a gorgeous great mark, but for me it's enough to feel me make me feel proud about my little achieve. Today I used my computer to learning English.  I downloaded a lot of postcards from BBC, and I allocated them in my earphones, so when I go for a run, I'm listening I can listen to those postcards as well. On the other hand, I think with any kind of do not doubt that my pronunciation is improving, also.
To sum up, my hobbies are to trying to keep fit and learning English.  I want to make a remark at this point: there is a subtle difference between to learning and to studying.
Hoy uso el ordenador para aprender Inglés, me descargue un montón de “postcards” de la BBC, y los paso a en mis cascos, así que cuando voy a correr, estoy escuchando estos cortos.Por otro lado, creo que sin ningún tipo de duda que mi pronunciación ha mejorado también.