What is my favourite language. I like learning english, it's useful and I like listening the series and the movies in english, because I can hear the voices and the real nuance of the dialogues. But if I have to choice which language I like more I have to tell that I love listening the japanese language, for me it's the most beautiful language. The dubbers, or as it's called in japanese seiyū, are really good in their jobs. It's incredible how they manage to make the characters come to life in the anime. Even I can close my eyes and feel perfectly the character's feeling, I wouldn't need to see what happen with my own eyes. I've never learned japanese, I won't learn it, I'm pretty sure... there aren't even japanese academies in my city, and, of course, I won't be able move to Japan to learn this language (I couldn't even move to UK because my job...) ; but, even though I won't never understand this language without subtitle, I'll always appreciate the beauty that this language has in each one of their words.
1

What is my favourite language.

I like learning english because it's useful and I like listening to the serials and watching the movies in english, because I can hear the voices and the real nuance of the dialogues.
But if I have to choice choose which language I like more I have to tell say  that I love listening to the japanese language, for me it's the most beautiful language.
The dubbers, dubbing mixers or as it's they're called in japanese 'seiyū' as they are called in Japan, are really good in at their jobs. It's incredible how they manage to make the characters come to life in the anime.
Even I can even close my eyes and feel perfectly the characters feeling coming alive. I wouldn't don't need to see what happens with my own eyes.
I've never learned japanese, I won't learn it, I'm pretty sure because there aren't even any japanese academies in my city, and of course, I won't be able move to Japan to learn this language (I couldn't even move to the UK because of my job...)  but, even although I won't never ever understand this language without subtitles, I'll always appreciate the beauty that this language has in each one of their it's words.

Enhorabuena :)

Ciaran