tianqing
i have a crush on a guy we have known each other about a year ,and he havent recognized he has a secret admirer .he is handsome ,sunshine ,excellent ,gorgeous ....he is so attractive that i am so scared to make a confession though I'm beautiful and excellent .meeting with you is a such beautiful thing .i love you .
1

I have a crush on a guy

We have known each other about for a year., and he havent doesn't recognized that he has a secret admirer.. He is handsome.,sunshine <em>[I do not know what you meant by sunshine, I just think the correct adjective is "lively, or cheerful"]</em> .,excellent., and gorgeous.... <em>(Just use one period)</em> He is so attractive that I am so scared to make a confession though I'm beautiful and excellent.. meeting Seeing him with you is a such beautiful thing.. I love you him.

1. Always capitalize the first letter of the sentence. About using space when before the comma or period.

2. "I" should be always capitalized

3. You are a beautiful lady, but still do not make confession yet, let the guy recognize you first. :)

I have a crush on a guy

We have known each other for about a year , and yet he havent hasn't recognized that he has a secret admirer .  He is handsome , sunshine bright, excellent , and gorgeous ....  He is so attractive that I am so scared to make a confession, though I'm beautiful and excellent .  Meeting with you him is a such beautiful thing .  I love you him .

----

I recommend that you read the following article, written by a teacher on Italki.  (At least read the first two points.)

http://www.italki.com/article/279/five-ways-to-improve-your-english-writing